By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.
I’m starting out the new year in a big way. I’ve moved to Houston and have almost completed the finishing touches on my studio in my house. I’ve decided to split my blog into two pieces. My personal and gaming related stuff will go over to my blog, fatguyonabike.org while I’ll be focusing 100% of my effort for SACroom.com on digital marketing. Oh, and I have a new logo…
The theme of my site as always is WordPress Without The Stress. Digital marketing doesn’t have to be hard or expensive. All too often, I’ve had the experience of seeing people like small business owners abandon really good ideas or give up on really critical marketing ideas because they ran into what they thought was an insurmountable roadblock. It’s not just restaurant and dentists, but artists and musicians and even bloggers that just give up.
Don’t give up!
I’m here to help.
My expertise lies in WordPress and digital marketing ranging from what makes a small business website work to how to get your message out on social media. My videos will focus on helping fledgling designers and especially entrepreneurs get the most out of the awesome website building software WordPress.
So, what will I be covering? Here’s some of the things I’m already working on!
- Free tools for every WordPress site should be using
- Comparing and reviewing the top 5 WordPress pay themes and Frameworks
- Series: Top things to look for with a restaurant or café, law firm, doctor, musician websites
- Why you desperately need to blog on your site, yes you!
- Must have plugins for WordPress marketing
- How to secure a WordPress site for non geeks
- Series: Building an attorney’s website from start to finish in Monstroid2
- Series: Building a blog from start to finish using Monstroid2
- How to migrate a WordPress site easily and cheaply
- Web Hosting : What do you really need?
- Email marketing, do I need to do it?
- 10 free to cheap tools every entrepreneur can use to help grow their business
I’ve got quite a few things going and I’m busy also doing some tutorials for my favorite webhost out there, WHOinc. as well as some really cool vlogging on my FatGuyOnABike.org channel.
So, that’s what I have planned, so far.
Now, what would you like to see?
Please let me know in the comments section below.